- All Shred - A Division of Hydro-Clean
- Attorney Dan Lucas
- Café Beignet by The Milk Saving Starving Children Foundation
- Carbondale Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Custom Auto and Cycle
- Freedom Accounting Services
- Giovanni's Pizzeria
- Styl-N-Stylz Salon and Spa
- The [bass] Gaming Community
- The 570 Dojo: Tsunami Self Defense Instruction
- The Home Page of SuperClam (Cartoon Character)
- The Parishes of Holy Cross and Blessed Sacrament
The Race of the Saints 2013:Shuta Multimedia Vlog Episode 97
This Episode shows highlights from the 2013 St Ubaldo Day, AKA the Race of the Saints or La Festa dei Ceri, in Jessup, PA.
Every year, on memorial day weekend, La Festa Dei Ceri is celebrated in Jessup, PA. This festival celebrates the actions of Bishop Ubaldo Baldassini, who was canonized as St. Ubaldo. St Ubaldo rescued the town of Gubbio, Italy by talking Barbarossa out of sacking the town. Before he could return with the news, the town was overcome with fear and panic. Lacking CNN or any social networking sites, and with his health failing, Ubaldo needed a way to tell the town he was fine--in a hurry. So he had himself carried on a platform carried by young men from the town. They ran through the city, calming the population. In Gubbio, this event was reenacted by carrying a statue of St. Ubaldo along the same route. Later Statues of St. George and St. Anthony were added. When immigrants from Gubbio settled in Jessup, PA, they brought this tradition with them. Thus, in Jessup, PA, the Saturday of the Memorial Day weekend is St. Ubaldo Day, and it culminates in the Race of the Saints.
Previous St. Ubaldo Day Vlogs
Last Updated (Tuesday, 28 May 2013 11:05)
Welcome to Shuta Multimedia
Web Design and Hosting...and More!
Shuta Multimedia is a web design, graphics, photography and videography company founded in 1996. Located in Olyphant, a small town near Scranton, PA, our service area is limited only by the reach of the world wide web. If you can read this, we can help you.
We are dedicated to giving you the web presence that is so critical in today's business atmosphere. More and more people are looking to the internet as their prime source of information. When they seek services, they look first to the world wide web. To be competitive, you need to be where the people are looking. Shuta Multimedia can put you there.
Consider us if you need:
• A new web site
Many people still think that having a professional website is an unattainable dream. Shuta Multimedia has been helping people realize this dream since 1996. Not only is it an attainable dream, but it's far more affordable than you'd expect. Do you dream in color?
Check out our Vlog!
Shuta Multimedia can also be found covering may different events on our YouTube Vlog. This gives us a chance to promote area businesses, charities and events while we demonstrate our technical capabilities. Scroll down, click on the Vlog link above, or click here to check out our YouTube Channel today!
Last Updated (Monday, 11 July 2011 12:27)
A Good Day in the Mid-Valley: Shuta Multimedia Vlog Episode 96
Dim lights Embed Embed this video on your site
In this episode we cover three events, all from May 18th, 2013, and all happening in the Mid Valley--Olyphant and Throop, PA to be exact. It's a hometown extravaganza for yours truly.
The first event was put on by Tom DeBlasio and June Fedorchack-Deblasio, a husband and wife team that are both fighting cancer. They organized a bed race with the help of local councilman and mechanical wizard Jerry Tully, and the Olyphant Borough. Proceeded benefited the American Cancer Society. Participants included local businesses such as the 411 Studio, and students from Mid Valley High School. The MV High School Cheerleaders raced and cheered everyone on! June and Tom also wanted to use the event to promote the larger Relay For Life Event happening at the Mid Valley High School on June 8th, 2013.
The second event was a car was put on by the Youth Group of the Parishes of Holy Cross and Blessed Sacrament, at Custom Auto and Cycle--owned and operated by local councilman and mechanical wizard Jerry Tully. The benefits went to help Kelly Brown, who lost her family in a horrific fire in Pottsvile, PA on Mother's Day 2013. The kids raised $300 to show her she is not alone, and that she has the love, prayers and support of the church community.
Finally, I attended an art show at Mid Valley High School, featuring the art of students present and past. Organized by Art Teacher Rebecca Rabel, it showcased the immense creativity of the high school kids, which gives me great hope for our future.
Last Updated (Tuesday, 28 May 2013 10:18)
Rockin' for Russello: Shuta Multimedia Vlog Episode 95
Dim lights Embed Embed this video on your site
Lightning Vlog! There is a benefit for Charles Russello's Fight Against Lymphoma Cancer, Saturday March 16 from 1pm to 5pm at the Backyard Ale House.
Charles is the man who has everything: A beautiful and talented wife, a baby due this summer, and Stage IV Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma. I don't know about you, but when someone in my house gets a cold I'm crushed with copays, let alone Cancer. So let's circle the wagons at the Backyard Ale House and help this guy out. How he maintains a positive attitude through all odds is an inspiration to everyone. We owe him our support just for that! And all you have to do is go out and have a good time!
The cover is only $10, and the bands performing are Nowhere Slow, John Phillips, The Escape Artists, and Charlie's Original Band, The Russello Project.
If you can't attend, please donate at the link below:
- Enjoy the Holidays!!! Shuta Multimedia Vlog Episode 94
- Where God Is
- Good Bye Twinkies:Shuta Multimedia Vlog Episode 93
- Learming Personal Safety in Taylor:Shuta Multimedia Vlog Episode 92
- Honoring the Life of Neil Smargiassi: Shuta Multimedia Vlog Episode 91
- The Long Wait: Shuta Multimedia Vlog Episode 90
- Episode 89: Infect Scranton and Zombie Self Defense
- Episode 88: 2012 Blessed Sacrament Parish Family Festival
- Episode 87: 2012 Holy Cross Parish Chicken Barbecue
- Episode 86: 2012 Queen City Nights: Olyphant, PA
- Episode 85: Happy Independence Day!!!
- Episode 84: Army Golden Knights Demonstration Team at the Tobyhanna Army Depot
- Episode 83:2012 Philadelphia Writers' Conference
- St. Ubaldo Day 2012 - The Race of the Saints, Jessup, PA - Shuta Multimedia Vlog Episode 82
- Autistic Support: Shuta Mutlimedia Vlog Episode 81
- Updates from the CFP:3rd Annual CFP Short Film Presentation; Shuta Multimedia Vlog Episode 80
- Superbowl XLVI 'n Stuff: Shuta Multimedia Vlog 79
- Episode 78: Say What?
- Episode 77: Happy Holidays
- Episode 76: Sounds for Scoliosis 2011; Rock the Lumbar
- Episode 75: Women Empowered
- Episode 74: Veterans Day 2011
- Episode 73: Self Defense and the Women's Resource Center of Lackawanna County
- Episode 72: Seasons Greetings 2011
- Episode 71: Stylin' for the Cure